Make Money Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Money Online

Make Money Online Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HYIP https://makemoneyonline.forumlt.com/hyip-discussion-f1/verifield-verifieldcom-t1.htm HYIP https://makemoneyonline.forumlt.com/hyip-discussion-f1/profits-flower-wwwprofits-flowercom-t2.htm Head Or Tail https://makemoneyonline.forumlt.com/head-or-tail-game-f10/head-or-tail-game-min-bet-005-lr-3site-t3.htm Get Paid To Upload https://makemoneyonline.forumlt.com/get-paid-to-upload-f8/

Waxbux - waxbux.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darwin
Expert
Expert

Pranešimų skaičius : 476

Waxbux - waxbux.com Empty
PostSubject: Waxbux - waxbux.com   Waxbux - waxbux.com I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Waxbux - waxbux.com Obr699258_waxbux

FREE PIONEER UPGRADE FOR FIRST 1000 MEMBERS

You’ll be able to earn upto $0.02 per click.
You’ll be able to earn upto $0.02 per refferal click.
Instant make & receive payment system.
And Much more.

All payments will be made via AlertPay . No other method of payment is available at this time, but will later.
The minimum cashout is $2

Free registration:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by darwin on Sun May 22, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darwin
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Waxbux - waxbux.com   Waxbux - waxbux.com I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Payment within few hours.

Waxbux - waxbux.com 51673696241634
Back to top Go down
darwin
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Waxbux - waxbux.com   Waxbux - waxbux.com I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:47 pm

WAXBUX is back!

Message from Admin:
WaxBux is the solution these days, to have fun and earn money at the same, time
you can share, chat, Add links, Pic's..etc in your own Profile!
and, you can earn money easy and simple, just by doing things you already do! , how?

PTC, PPC, GPT..etc, heard about it? We are Not THAT! (more)
If you do, then you well know what - WaxBux - well do for you, with all the new features, whole new level!
if you don't then you well know That you going to be in the most Future Effective
program... "

Yes, I know some of you people are angry - I dont Blame - But here we're back again
as we promised and more!

Feel Free with The Entertaining Features With WaxBux Social! (PHPfox-Tech)

Earn Money with WaxBux PTC ! (Pay To Click)
And Advertise In the whole two Programs With Different Choices :

Banner Ads.
PTC, GPT.
Link Ads.
And the Social Sponsorships!.

Now let's get serious..

The Site Had much attacks and Troubles during the last few months, The we Had Changed The Whole Site To other Building Language , And we had to transfer all of the database - Including old Members Details - but we're sorry that we couldn't get back

the old forum posts including the payment proofs.

WaxBux Never Scammed Anyone as it hadn't launched yet, And as a trust we had payed all Our Old members even while we're in beta!

Well, The Site Isn't Full Ready! WaxBux PTC will stay In Beta Until The Whole Front End be Ready, if everything went fine it wont be more than 3-5 weeks.

while that you're Free with,, referring, Advertising and Socialize, *you can start Collecting Activity Points, for Prizes, competitions and many Offers ! *

(will be described below*)

Here's What WaxBux Will Give you for now :

As a Gift for All Patient Members, all of the old users will be with pioneer Membership.

*(All of the old users must reactivate their account by resending the activation link to the registered email)*

** (All of the old users that believe they had referrals and Rented Balance they must contact the support, otherwise all of the old main balances had ben reseted to "0" as we said before)**

The Next 1000 registered user will be pioneer too.
For the Advertisers they can have 50% OFF! During the Beta phase.
You can Check Our "CPM" Advertising Solution!

The Site Might Still have Bugs, so if you have any Good Ideas or Opinions to make the Community Better Place For you and other Members, You can Post on Forums.

and please don't hesitate to contact Our Support System, we will be Happy to Support you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waxbux - waxbux.com   Waxbux - waxbux.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waxbux - waxbux.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make Money Online :: Paid to Click Discussion-
Jump to: